Log in if you have an account
Dont have an account? Register
20 Memorable Mother's Day Activities
Mother's Day is a time to celebrate mothers and everything they do for their families. It's also a time for kids to show their moms how much they appreciate them. Kids can do many fun things with their moms on Mother's Day.
If you're looking for ways to celebrate Mother's Day with your mom, we've got you covered. From painting to hiking to packing a picnic, here are some fun ideas for spending time with your mom on May 8th.
Try These Mother's Day Activities
- Have a picnic.
- Make her breakfast in bed. She'll love the special treat.
- Gift her.
- Go for a bike ride.
- Paint together. You can paint a picture or paint each other's nails.
- Go for a hike. Hiking is a fun way to get exercise and see nature.
- Have a movie marathon: Pop some popcorn and settle in for a day of watching your favorite flicks.
- Play games and puzzles: playing tag, frisbee, board games, cards, or any other games you can think of are a great way to have some fun.
- Take a trip down memory lane: Dig through photo albums or visit your mom's old stomping grounds.
- Take a scenic drive together.
- Go shopping or get pedicures together.
- Play tourist and walk around your city.
- Plan a fun girls' night out together.
- Go on a nature scavenger hunt. Collect pretty rocks or leaves on a nature walk.
- Plant flowers or vegetables together.
- Bake cookies or a cake together.
- Take photos together.
- Make a fort out of blankets and pillows and spend some time reading or chatting in it.
- Make homemade cards or gifts for each other.
- Relax: Sometimes, the best way to spend time with Mom is just to hang out and chat.
Mother's Day is a day to show your mom how much you love her. Do something special together and make some great memories.
No matter what your mother loves to do, there's sure to be an activity that will make her happy on Mother's Day. If she's the artsy type, consider painting together or taking a hike to enjoy the natural beauty of the outdoors. If your mom prefers something more low-key, pack a picnic lunch and enjoy a relaxing day in the park. Or take her out to eat at her favorite restaurant.
No matter what you choose to do, make sure to spend time with your mom on Mother's Day and tell her how much you appreciate everything she's done for you. Check out Macpherson Toy House for the perfect present for your mom. We've got a great selection of toys, games, and puzzles that any mom is sure to love. Happy Mother's Day!