At mth we respect your privacy. By using our web site and purchasing our products you consent to the collection of your personal information. Below is a guideline of how we will collect, use, and protect your information.
What information do we collect?
- When you browse our web site, we collect anonymous information to track what pages are browsed, what items are clicked on, and how much time is spent on each page. None of this information will be linked back to a specific user of the site.
- When you sign up for our newsletter, you give us your name, email address, and whatever additional information you fill out. This information is stored on a secure site and will never be distributed.
- When you complete a transaction with mth, your information is gathered and saved online. This information will never be used, other than your email address, if you have indicated that you would like to receive marketing and promotional information from mth.
Why do we collect your information?
We are always striving to better help our customers. We collect non-personal data to see what items sell well. When customers have authorized us to send them marketing material, we are able to send personalized newsletters and information that is more tailored to what our customers want.
Information is also collected to:
- Meet legal requirements
- Manage transactions, from bill of sale to shipping orders
- Run and promote contests
- Contact customer if item purchased is not available
Control of Personal Information
Users will always have the ability to opt out of emails and remove their information from our database if requested.
How Personal Information is Stored
Personal information is stored on our secure server or with an authorized third party. The third party is a database only and will never contact you. If you wish to update or change your personal information you can email us at [email protected]